About the AutonomTech site
Got the domain autonomtech.se active 2006-12-18
I webmaster, Bosse, at a cozy hiking.
In an environment where I thrive well.
Midsummer 2010-06-25, in Sweden.
It also serves as a demo viewing platform of some of them, where one can test and play with the function.
In the futur I will also incorporate some technical information, data and knowledge here.
Plans are also for some technical web pages here later on, incorporating some services to use.
The content on this site focuses on:
1. An unifying page of my php script development.
2. Demo of some of my coded php-scripts.
3. Some services for web development.
4. An useful link library page.
5. Hints and knowledge about web site programming, later on.
6. Maybe some free small php code snippets in the future.
Focuses on this for a clear and transparent website with good quality!
Copyright & Disclaimer
All material on these pages are copyrighted unless I explicitly say anything about a certain material, see English (Berne Convention) , Upphovsrätt (Wikipedia SE) respectively, Copyright (Wikipedia EN) description of copyright.
That means you may not copy or lend any text, graphics, image or photo from here without the written permission of the webmaster or if it explicitly says on the website that very thing may be copied or loaned!
A short quotation of text is however permissible if a direct link next to the citation is added refering the Autonomtech web page where it´s downloaded from, and the name "Autonomtech" is set as the reference. (NOTE: Short quotes are not entire long descriptive texts!)
It is also not allowed to embed, oEmbed, add in an iframe or similar, photos or other materials on its own web page, by directly linking to the image or the material of Autonomtech! (It steals the Autonomtech´s bandwidth and gives the illusion that the material belongs to your web page!)
Normal linking to Autonomtech web pages is of course permissible under usual Internet operational practices and appreciated, where the Autonomtech web site opens in its own window or tab in your browser.
If the webmaster accidentally insert material that is copyrighted by someone else, it will be removed within a reasonable time as soon as webmaster been informed of it by reference to the source of the material.
(E-mail link to webmaster in the web page footnote.)
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
1. Content on this website (Autonomtech.se):
Webmaster disclaim any responsibility for the information on these web pages is current, accurate, complete or meet a certain quality. The webmaster can therefore not be held liable for damage that may result from use of the information presented here, no matter if it is incomplete or incorrect.
The information on this website is provided without commitment or guarantee. Parts of the pages or the entire website including all offers, all the tips and information might be extended, changed or - wholly or partly - taken away by the webmaster without special notice.
2. Entries in the guestbook:
Webmaster is not responsible for the content of messages posted in the website´s guestbook. Responsible for the messages is each visitor who wrote the post. IP will be logged for each message in the guestbook, for traceability. Inappropriate, illegal, abusive or offensive entries in the guestbook will be deleted by the webmaster as soon as possible after the webmaster has been noticed / informed.
3. Use of the content:
All materials, facts and information from these web pages are used at your own risk. Webmaster does not guarantee in any way the content of the data and information on the website and webmaster absolve themselves from any responsibility for any inaccuracies in the translations, descriptions, information processing and / or transcripts of quotes, code snippets, code standards, keywords in programming languages or other texts.
Activities, services for web development, code snippets, web links, etc., and other things you can do or use, as webmaster, or another person's contributions describe in these pages, is up to each person / visitors to self-assess the appropriateness of, the dangers and risks of doing, use or perform.
4. Links to external content:
Webmaster is not responsible for any copyrighted material behind the links, it can then be the one using the content behind links that violate the law!
This site links to external material always opens up the external material in its own web page window or browser tab.
Technical info on the website
The site is optimized for responsive web design (RWD) and the usual browsers of a few years back.
Functionality built on JavaScrip are designed with Graceful degradation / Progressive enhancement .
The site is coded as "cross platform safe" and "cross browser safe", with "safe web fonts", without "browser hacks" or any adaptation of which browser visiting the web pages.
Available on the Internet with its own domain name www.autonomtech.se at a web host.
My thoughts on these web pages:
I do it with style... (uses CSS - stylesheets).
I do it standardized... (using web standard XHTML 1.0 Strict that validates by W3C).
I do it structured... (separates the structure, graphic style respectively the content of the pages).
- I try to make the site easy to read, easy to navigate and clear but still personal!
- Focus very much at user friendliness, with few mouse clicks and short cursor movements.
- Design the site with Responsive Web Design (RWD) to work equally well on all devices.
- Would make as everything new on this website should be easy to find, as well as existing content!
- Ambition is a stylish consistent layout that is simultaneously attractive and pleasing to the eye!
- For good readability supports you can change the text size of the pages via the menu in your browser.
- The pages should be downloaded fast and be easy for me to maintain and develop further.
- Follows strict web standards (XHTML) and encodes for efficient indexing of search engines´ robots, SEO.
Those who are searching for something that is on this website is thus given a good chance to get here!
Version 4.0 is updated with:
- New layout which is more modern, cleaner, stricter, more refined and efficient with the web page space.
- Adapted for mobile phones and tablets (which constitutes 40-50% of the visits to my website nowadays).
- The common code-core of the web site is cleaned and reworked for responsive web design (RWD).
- Most of it is now prepared to implement responsive design functionality!
- Still focusing on cross browser safe functionality without using browserhacks!
Version 4.1 is updated with:
- Responsive functions via media queries, etc. is now implemented!
- The entire site will now operate responsive to tablets and mobile phones smaller screens.
- The web pages headlines now have a neat some CSS3 3D-like design.
Version 4.2 is updated with:
- A little bug fixing and optimization / touching up of the responsive functionality.
- It is not until now the version 4 is placed in full operation for my website on the Internet.
Version 4.3 is updated with:
- Function to manage large tables on small screens, like mobile phones, where the table is made locally horizontal scrollable sideways and an info box of it appears above.
|Demo table of a wide table that scrolls sideways on smaller screens.|
|Col 1||Col 2||Col 3||Col 4||Col 5|
|Data 1||Data 2||Data 3||Data 4||Data 5|
Version 4.4 is updated with:
- A minor fine tuning around the box model for the responsive implementation.
Version history more detailed:
Version 4.0 with a new layout that is more modern, cleaner, more restrained, more elaborated and more economical with the web page space considering surfing via mobile phones and tablets (which constitutes over 30% of the visits to my websites nowadays). Much of the common core code of the web pages are revised considering responsive web design (RWD), cleaned up and code made more uniform. The responsive function via media queries, etc. is not implemented yet!
All site unique info is now lifted out into a separate configuration file, for easier system maintenance ahead.
This is a job I´ve been doing now and then in a slow tempo during two years.
Version 4.1 with responsive functions via media queries, etc. is now implemented!
The entire site will now operate responsive to tablets and mobile phones smaller screens.
Version 4.2 with some bug fixing, optimization and touching up of the responsive functionality.
Version 4.3 with some smart features to manage large tables on small screens, like mobile phones, where the table is made locally horizontal scrollable sideways and an info box of it appears above. Each table alerts you when it starts having scrolled via .scrollLeft and isNaN(). Relative scroll position is also typed as information, together with an info text and an icon that it displays best in landscape screen mode.
Also has cleared away some 10yrs old code that is no longer used, which speeds up the web pages display / load time some.
Version 4.4 with a minor update on the box model for the responsive implementation.
Both the core (bug) and in the CSS, with the "box-sizing: border-box".
Have among other things done that "box-sizing:border-box;" becomes the default value for all code, via inherit.
I follow the recommendations on the polisen.se website about not displaying detailed photos of myself or others!
PUL, PersonUppgiftsLagen (Privacy Act):
PUL means that I do not put photos with easy recognizable people on these web pages, so therefore becomes my photos here and there a little "not-so-living" on this web site.
The cookie is a small text file which is stored in your computer. It contains no personal information, but just make sure that your browser becomes unique to these sites. You remain as anonymous to me with or without cookies.
Cookies are the only available technology to count unique visitors over a little longer period of time and by allowing it gets the statistics you can take part in of the visits to these web pages more interesting.
Cookies may also be used eventually to administer the logins to special member pages and a search function.
If you do not accept cookies, you can close the website or make settings that your browser does not accept cookies. More information about cookies and the Electronic Communications Act, you can find at the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency´s website http://www.pts.se/.
PhpTrackIT logs your visit:
Visits to the website AutonomTech (autonomtech.se) are logged locally on the server using time, web page being visited and other perfunctory open information contained in the header in the call to the web page. PhpTrackIT focuses on statistically treat all information based on an Unique Virtual Visitor algorithm.
The visit logging is in order to develop the AutonomTech website in the best way, so it gives added value to my visitors while it conveys what I want.
Log data is only used by the webmaster and makes in part available in anonymous form on the website. No log data from PhpTrackIT is communicated to third parties.